Past Night From Glasgow is proud to be re-releasing theaudience's first and only album, theaudience.
First released in 1998, theaudience features Sophie Ellis-Bextor's debut as a vocalist before her successful solo career, and were founded by Billy Reeves; formerly of indie group Congregation. Hotly tipped by the music press, the band released four fine singles--the latter two reaching the Top 40--before bringing out their self titled debut album in the summer of 1998.
The double album will be available on the 30th of April 2022 in three colours: Black, Blue and White.
The record will feature the original LP split over 3 sides with the side 4 including the bonus tracks :
- "Mr. Doasyouwouldbedoneby" (original version)
- "I Know Enough (I Don't Get Enough)" (original version)
- "A Pessimist Is Never Disappointed" (Blah St acoustic version)
- "You Get What You Deserve" (piano version)
- "Keep in Touch" (piano version)
- "I Can See Clearly"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.